Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lapbooking-an idea to try!

Through the Carnival Of Homeschooling, I found the blog, "LifeonCanterburyLane," which included a great post on using lapbooking for geography lessons. Perfect for a 5 year old, who only has the attention span to work on parts of a project over time. I can imagine using these for just about anything, but the lapbook does seem to lend itself to geography studies. Since we live in central Europe and travel frequently, it would be fun to chronicle some of these travels with a lapbook!
I found the video below on youtube.com:



I also found this very simple description of lapbooking at the Lapbooking 101 blog.

After posting this a few minutes ago, I also found a link to Lapbook Lessons Templates. They are the folks that posted the above video on youtube.com, and they have great video clips that outline how to make the different lapbook components.

No comments:

Post a Comment